Wednesday, May 12, 2010

chapter 6

Chapter 6

I felt something move underneath me, so I flashed my eyes open. I was strapped to a bed. I looked around and the ceiling was curved, and every thing was moving. There was a lady reading a magazine in the corner. She was wearing a blue dress, and her long brown hair was braded and was hanging over her shoulder. Her name tag said Sue. Then something shook the room again, and she looked up.
“Ahh, your up. You hungry?” She had a fair voice and a gentle smile.
“No, um, were am I? Where are my parents? What’s going…” She cut me off by holding her hand up.
“You’re on a plane, heading to a hospital in Deckerville, Michigan. Your parents are sending you,” She talked very smoothly, probably making sure I understood what was going on. Then the plane started to go down, and it made my stomach go up. Unexpectingly, I felt a grown leave my lips. “looks like the plane is landing, that means more medicine,” My stomach felt worse when I saw her filling up a needle with liquid and started to roll my sleeve up. She was going to give me a shot WHILE I’m in a freaking’ PLANE!
“Please, I’m okay, seriously,” I felt the cold rubbing alchohol on my skin. “I don’t need that shot,” Oveleasily, you can tell that I hate needles.
“Don’t worry. With in 5 minute you’ll be snoozing, and wake up in the hospital,” Then she stabbed it in my arm. I felt it brake threw the skin. My mussels in my jaw tightened, and I squinted my eyes. Owww. But she was right, a minute later I started to get drowzy, a then fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment